Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm too tired to do an "about me" post and, besides, nap time is almost over, so time is precious. So I'll just jump right in instead. I have kept a livejournal for, gosh, at least 7 years, but I'm ready for something a little more anonymous.

Today, to do: still waiting for a call back from the Montessori coordinator at the Pre-K that Budgie was accepted into last week. I'm still not sure that it would be the best choice for him, no matter how great Montessori as a philosophy is in general.

Done: Spoke with the travel agent about our upcoming trip to France this summer. Starting to get excited, despite worries about money and such. Still need to renew our passports...

Budgie is really fighting "rest time" these days-- he just now came downstairs because he needed to tell me something. Specifically, he wants to play with his trains after rest time. As if he was actually going to have a rest time...

0 comments: